CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

From the Mouths of Babes

We might think that this video is funny, but it's amazing that this two (?) year old has obviously been in church often enough to have this down.

Many of us could learn from his parents about raising a child in the church.

I really enjoyed looking at this video several times. I hope that it gives you a laugh as well.

One thing though, since I have music set up on my blog, before you start the video clip, go to the bottom of my screen and press the stop button to stop the music from playing so you will be able to hear the video. The stop button looks like this (II), just click on it and the music will stop.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow, he's obviously been paying attention in church service! How cute!

~~Cindetta ~~ said...

Daphine,

Hello there,

I think I have finally figured out how to blog. I got locked out and had to get my password reset.

Question: How do you know Steve Warren? His family was in our growth group at church and he is the one who helped us secure our home the day of the fire and also helped us find our rental home. His family truly honors and loves the Lord!!

hill girl said...

Hey there, Just wanted to let you know that I am still reading your post. Take care and God bless.