CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Welcome to Dare U-2-B Inspired

Whether it's an inspirational and encouraging quote, or an uplifting song, or the voice of who is singing a song or just a simple bible verse, we could all use some daily inspiration of some sort.

The main purpose for this blog is to post encouraging and inspirational things that will not only inspire me, but hopefully will inspire others.

I recently posted this song on my other blogsite (daphinereeves.blogspot.com) and felt that it was just the perfect way to start out Dare U-2-B Inspired!

Listen to this song by Chris Tomlin, "God of this City", and tell me if the words don't affect you in such a way!

He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature." Mark 16:15


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris Tomlin is definitely an anointed man of God. How many times have we all been blessed by the words God has given him to share in song? I know personally his music speaks to me and I have no doubt it's becuase they are the words spoken through him by our Lord Jesus Christ. I'm so glad in our world of media saturation where the devil has taken hold of so much, there are still artists dedicated to glorifying and horoning God. And how priviledged are we that we live in a land blessed enough to be able to freely engage in the medium. Praise God!

Daphine, thank you for sharing this with me this morning. I can always use a spiritual boost. Have a fantastic day. My is even brighter now.

Jen England