CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

For My Friend, Wanda

I just learned the news that a dear and most precious friend of mine has passed away. I posted more of her story on my other blogsite, http://www.daphinereeves.blogspot.com/.

In any case, I would like to dedicate the following quotes to her;

"Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they are always there." Unknown

"I thank God for the way he made you, distinct, special and unique. You were not made from a common mold. " - Erwin W. Lutzer

"A friend like you happens once in a lifetime." Unknown

You made a positive difference in my life friend and until we meet again, I end with this one....

"Don't be dismayed by good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends." Richard Bach

0 comments: